Crossing a city filled with zombies is not a joke and you will suffer damage by playing resident Evil 3 remake. You will most likely need to cure a lot, so in this guide, we will review the healing mechanisms of the game and you will say everything you need to know.
You will also have to worry about the parasites, a classic mechanic of the original game, but you will be happy to learn that their treatment has been much easier in the Resident Evil 3 remake.
Herbs are the way you treat yourself in the game. They can be found by simply exploring the levels as you browse them. Check the drawers, boxes, lockers, everything that appears when the prompt allows you to search. You can also find them in the safe rooms, so be sure to check them by reaching them.
Herbs can also be combined to increase or modify their effects.
- Green grass – restore a small amount of health and heal a parasite.
- Red Herb – has no use in itself and must be combined with something else.
- Green grass + green grass – makes more health, also heals parasites.
- Green grass + red grass – complete health of health, heals parasites.
- Green grass + green grass + green grass – complete health of health, healing of parasites.
To combine elements, open your inventory and highlight the item, select “Combine”, then click on the item with which you want to combine it. It is a great way to save space in your inventory, so be sure to combine your herbs and stack your ammunition, to make sure you can always transport mission objects.