From an isometric perspective, stroll through a green country, feel like a link and at the same time build a house and order arable land-the new indie game AKA could be a wellness dream.
Trailer already looked? Do this (below), because aka could become a little jewel. According to the info text, the story background is like this: “The war is over, an old friend invites you to his island so that you can lead a peaceful life there”. Yes, and then this antropomorphic red panda-Klops is electricity through the nicely drawn floodplain. And yes: he can make a nap on a huge water pig. Who does not want that?!
But there are also concrete playful content:
- Gardening: You can grow plants, from flowers to vegetables. The cultivation system is inspired by permaculture, and wild animals also play a role
- Construction work & crafting: You can create accommodations, tools or clothing, that can be good for quests or just look pretty
- Relaxation: Yes, you can just chill out, e.g. in hot springs with monkeys, you can watch the clouds or just make naps on a huge Capybara
- Quests: AKA has a small, open game world, is therefore not a linear game, you can decide to help NPCs – or not
- Mini -Games: Small games and disciplines in the world are also available, from the labyrinth to the sledge ride