While all players on Xbox and Switch take Spellbreak for the first time, but many PC and PlayStation 4 users come from the alpha and closed beta. If you are already a user invited to log in or create a new account, here’s what you need to know.
- Do not try to “connect” or “reset the password”. The account you are asked to create is not a new file, but a brand new type of account. You want to create a new account. This account will give you a unique identifier for cross progression and crossed game now that the game is available on more platforms.
- You must be on your platform on which you had previous unblocking. If you have already created an account on another platform, do not panic. You can simply connect to the right platform after, and everything will be updated after, but you can not recover them only from a different platform.
- Outfits, badges, titles. These are all the main things that will affect the alpha / beta phase. The titles you can have are pre-alpha test and alpha test, depending on when you joined, and you can have a multitude of badges. You will also have all the outfits of the Founder’s pack or any other pack you purchased.
- RED TABLE. The thing that does not postpone, it’s your level. Everyone is reset at Level 1 and all the unlocking you have received through the act of leveling up will be deleted. There is no way to change that, but it should not be too difficult to recover these things.
- List of friends. Your list of friends will also be reset, because with the crossed game, it will no longer be integrated into your EPIC or PS list. But with the new identification system, it’s easy to add a friend again.
Overall, do not let not be able to access an account for Spellbreak scare you. The content outside your level and levels are there, and create a new account simply means getting a crossplay ID for your existing account.